Our core skill set includes the translation of technical materials, websites, brochures and financial documentation for the industrial and retail sectors. Individualised guidance through the…
Panorama Languages guarantees you linguistically, interpretatively precise translation of legal materials, contracts, patents and official documents. Our sworn translators will be happy to notarise our…
Scientific papers, such as dissertations, professorial dissertations, masters' theses, lectures and materials from the everyday work of research institutions and the open market will be…
We will prepare your translations for printing. In addition to our standard quality control process, professional proofreading will ensure that your work is ready for…
- Rush JobsThanks to the international orientation of our corporate structure, our team of language experts can provide flexible service 24/7.
- 1300 Specialised TranslatorsOur overall group of translators and proofreaders permits us to translate text, documents and certificates into nearly every language.
- Quality AssuranceAll translations will be proofread in accordance with the double-verification principle, so that an excellent result is guaranteed.
- Translators with special skill setsOur team consists exclusively of native speaker translators with university degrees or extensive experience in translation.
- Legal SecurityA special group of legal scholars protects the translation of legal documents and notarisations are performed by certified translators.
- LocalisationCultural adjustments to textual statements or formal differences are guaranteed by proofreaders in compliance with the native country principle.
- One-stop DTP SolutionsA separate graphics department provides professional services for adapting translated catalogs, brochures or flyers.
- Personal Contact PartnersThroughout the entire process (project planning and performance), a personal project manager will be at your side.
- Technical ExpertiseA standardised selection process ensures that our translators have the highest level of technical skills for nearly every field of specialisation.
Thank you very much for translating my presentation. High praise to your translator. Let the conference come. I feel ready for it.
I was pleasantly surprised with the result. The sample translations were exceptional, especially considering that the translators took two different approaches to them. By an internal vote of 4 to 2, Jeff…
Now, this is what I called a recommendation. There weren't any syntax errors. No one trusted themselves to make changes. Congratulations! Especially to us, of course, for choosing this company 🙂
Thank your for the quick, and above all excellent, revision of our rough drafts. We will use every suggestion the translator made. Implementing it directly into Illustrator saved us a lot of…
Scope of Services
Translation Services with Guaranteed Quality
A global network with stringent requirements
The Panorama Languages network of language professionals is comprised of over 1300 individuals and spans 80 countries. All are centrally managed by teams of Project Managers who use a combination of a state-of-the art Business Management system, cloud-based Translation Memories, and a collaboration platform that allows instant communication across the globe. You reap the best of two worlds—a world consisting of a vast global network and a world made up of collaborative teams who work together as though they share the same local office. Our certified, technical, medical and legal translators, interpreters and proofreaders can be found in over 100 locations, including London, Dublin, Berlin, Glasgow, Hong Kong or Brussels.
Contact us at any time.
Contact our Customer Service department for advice and determination of prices. Just send us your documents as a file attachment and you will receive a cost-estimate. Certified translations will be send back to you by registered mail upon completion.
Translations into English German French Spanish Italian...
Precision, Comprehension & Faithfulness to the Terminology
Speaking a second language is never enough. We not only expect all our translators to be highly educated in the languages and cultures in which they translate to and from, but we also expect them to know the issues involved with such a transformation. What’s more, all of our team members must demonstrate a strong work ethic and strive to continuously improve. Finally, we require all of our linguists to:
- translate into their primary or native language.
- have at least six years professional translation experience or have a graduate degree in translation with two years professional experience.
- demonstrate a high level of proficiency with software tools commonly used in the translation process.
- be excellent researchers and problem solvers.
- be strong collaborators.
- commit to no more than three areas of technical specialization.
We don’t just match the team to your project based on language alone. Our Project Managers check the backgrounds of potential linguists to ensure they have working knowledge of your subject matter. Translating blueprints into Japanese? We seek out linguists who are located in Japan and has architectural experience. Medical documentation? We look for doctors, nurses, and medical assistants who have extensive medical terminology experience. A mastery in the subject matter you are translating is key to getting the translation perfect, and we take great pride in researching and forming the right teams to ensure your job is done right.
Panorama Languages translates into Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarussian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Mandarin, Malaysian, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Swedish, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Sudanese, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian and Vietnamese.